Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/10/27

Want 2 gain weight!!

Which suppliments would you recomend to use if I want to gain weight and become mascicular. I'm a bit skinny

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Dude,

A meal replacement and a post workout supplement would be good.

Any credible supplement company would be able to provide both of the above for you.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: dina | 2004/10/29

What does one use just to gain weight not muscle as that requires going to the gym and i am pressed for time?

Reply to dina
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/28

Ge a mass builder like 5XL from Evox. It works very well. Contains allot of protein and carbs which is ideal for gaining weight and muscle.

Reply to BillaBoy