Question
Posted by: jack | 2004/12/08

wanna try 3's

i wanna try 3's who do i go about it

EMc

7
Posted by: Kinky | 2004/12/09

I am also very keen, and would prefer it to be with 2 girls, lesbo or not (I am male)
But TC, I am also very keen to meet your Bi friend!

Reply to Kinky
Posted by: TShirt | 2004/12/08

It's okay if you want to f*#%+ all three etc...just remember-you don't know where THEY'VE been...so be careful.

Ity can get pretty heavy and go on for hours-as long as you're comfortable with 3-somes...it's exciting and depending which way you swing, can get out of hand at times too...

Just be careful,especially if you have fiull sex,etc...be careful of safe sex too...

Reply to TShirt
Posted by: TC | 2004/12/08

Hi jenna I have a BI freind who is hot u wana meet her mail me hooseinvATconnexDOTcoDOTza

Reply to TC
Posted by: Pietertjie | 2004/12/08

Ja , its a three sum , When three horny people , regardless of sex , screw or play with each other , As a full blooded male , I prefer two lovely females .

Reply to Pietertjie
Posted by: cool | 2004/12/08

what are these 3's

Reply to cool
Posted by: jack | 2004/12/08

how afr are u with ur plans how u gonna do it

Reply to jack
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/08

My boyfrien and I also want to give it a go, but I want to do it with a LESBO chick.

Reply to Jenna