Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

Wanna Pout & Stomp

Want to pout and stomp, but I'm a man so i can't really pout. Computer packed up on Friday evening. Only fixed now. Lost a lot of work time.

No, Cybershrink will not be away for a year -- the plan is for ALL the expert forums to close to new entries from around Dec 16 to January 9. That's all.
And Jakes, which is 7 years-old, yout youngest or the Bonsai ? Kind of a sophisticated purchase for a youngster --- good going !

18
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/11

Chow, Tango.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Glad to hear you ok. I am going to fall into bed now. Tooooo much wine at lunch!!! Sleep tight and catch you both on the forum tomorrow!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/11

Yeah, I am fine. Also had a very, very busy weekend. So tired now, but grateful to be tired. Nice dreamless sleep, I hope. My son has been hogging the computer all weekend, and now of course it is his bedtime at 9 and the thing is just outside his room, so I get very frustrated over the weekends.
Otherwise, I am doing fine.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Fine. Had a wonderful day with precious friends in Benoni, just catching up and being together. Last night was out with both my kids - I am the luckiest mom. I felt so overwhelmed last night with gratefullness. So right now I am in a good place. You?

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

The school marks of the youngest one (H) dropped nearly 40%. Tells u something, doesn't it?

Am going to pick him up now - he is at a friends house. He saved and bought an electric guitar yesterday. Now i must teach him. He is driving us mad. And he bought a baby bonsai today, just 7 years old. Will be back later to tug u in.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/11

Hi Tango, Jakes. Can't stay on too long. How are you two doing?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Hi Frusty - how are you!!?? Just chatting to Jakes. Come and join.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/11

Hiya Guys! Whassup!!??

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Yes - and when my daughter was a teenager - hundreds of kilometers of Tracey Chapman!!!!! Drove me mad!! Took all my strength not to scream! Then stopping at every Shell ultra city for a three course meal of sorts!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

Cans of sodawater and jellytots - samies and minceballs - and biltong.

Stop at a filling station while the others are sleeping and a packet of slaptjips - hot.

U ok?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Its nice to get away. I know you are feeling guarded about it. It sometimes helps one to see things differently, take a step back and get another perspective. Used to eat all the junk on those car trips that we avoided all year round!! Big packets of sweets and toffees!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

Starting one bathroom next year. Must finish quickly if going to sell.

Still going to be awhile finalising some contracts - must award before Thursdays close of business.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Maybe it will be good for the boys to get away - and you, from the everyday life and suroundings. I am not going away. I have spent the last 3 years at home over my leave as I have taken any spare cash and ploughed it into fixing up my place. Have had to totally re do everything. I have just 2 bathrooms left. Will be buying taps and tiles and baths etc as soon as the sales start. My kids are around and i have wonderful friends - and DSTV!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

16 Dec - Still not sure if we are all going. I worry about the children.

Are u going away? What are u doing during hols?

Tell a mutual friend i bought a packet of strawberries at a farm close to us - fresh.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Not sure about CS. Sundays are not always the best of times when one is going through a tough time. When do you go on leave?

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

Not really at the moment. But will post sop story tomorrow - Typing it up - just to get it off my chest. Did i pick it up correctly - CS is off for the year?

Tks a ton for asking - always checking for widoms from a few friends.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/11

Hi Jakes - well, at the moment hips are ok - but do not want to push it!! ha ha! Has such a wonderful day with the dearest of friends - wow - I am lucky! Hope you are hanging there Jakes.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/11

By the way Saturday was bit rainy - started in the garden bit late. Enjoyed the workshop though - got through a few pieces of wood - very therapeutic.

Tango - Hips! What hips?

Reply to Jakes