Posted by: BUSI | 2008/10/03

every time we have sex with my partner its enjoyable but my only problem is that after sex immediately when i stand up all the fluid that have entered into me comes running out. This problem has occured several times and i have no clue what to do.

This is quite normal, and don't worry because ALL of the fluid won't run out, much of it may, but some of it will be inside the moist lining of your vagina and some of the sperm (there are millions of sperm cells in each ejaculate) will be in that fluid.

Posted by: ? | 2008/10/03

then just don' t get up straight away. lie down in bed with him, maybe put a pillow under your bum for some lift, and just wait a while

Reply to ?