Question
Posted by: C. | 2006/04/04

Waiting for the stars to fall.

I know I sometimes get like this, and you don't like it. Well I'm like that now and I don't expect you to like it.
Went back to class today. Wasn't too bad. Just have a lot to catch up on. Otherwise fine. That 'thing' has been absent up to now, just came once. As I suspected it's also reaching into my normal mind. Off the pot. Had a total sense of calm this morning as I drove to class. So peacefull. Feal like I can leave now and know there WILL in fact be people who will miss me. That's an amazing feeling. I'm totally lacking fear. Now I feel calm and determined. I will wait for this thing, and give myself to it. Completely. I am ready to go his way.

C, who would like it when you get to these intensely negative phases ? Fight the "thing" Do not go gently along with it --- it is not you, and it does not deserve to be followed, like a lab to the slaughter.

2
Posted by: Clueless | 2006/04/05

Hey Dude. I've been reading your responses and sing to the heavens that someone understands. Thanks for that. I realize I should fight it, one can't just turn ones head. Truth is, I accepted it as part of me now. It must be part of me, right? See, it's been trying to get in for months, if not years. And once in, you become it. A collision course. A weakling strong enough to conquer death. It's sad I know, but very true.
To the lady nina's, Dudes and Jaxes of the forum (everyone that cares), I love you to bits. You are the reason why this forum works. God bless you.

Reply to Clueless
Posted by: Dude | 2006/04/05

ey,

y don uz try going uz own way instead of followin eem like a sheep?

Dude

Reply to Dude