Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/05/18

Waiting for the phone to ring !!!!!!!

Taryn from kitten action called - she has feral kittens for me to go and collect directly from a woman who has them in her garage but I cannot get hold of this woman as her phone just goes to voice mail.
UURRGGHHH !!!
I have left a message and now am pacing up and down the office like a crazy woman waiting for my phone to ring.
I even keep checking my phone has a dialing tone LOL

This seems to have been resolved.

6
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2007/05/18

Hi Kate!

Good luck. I think Taryn and Mandy do a fantastic job. Wish I lived in Durban so I could (ahem) "foster"! Taryn sends out a monthly Kitten Action letter. When I rescued two Birman ferals years ago, they gave me plenty of sound advice and the one became quite tame. The other spent her life next door but came home faithfully to eat. Unfortunately she died quite soon from biliary and her brother died a year later from compromised immune system complications.

Will be thinking of you.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Carol | 2007/05/18

Kate remember to phone me if you need help at times it gets frustrating ... k ?

Reply to Carol
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/05/18

Well done Kate. I also wouldn't mind doing something like that but hubby will kill me. Once my mother-in-law comes and stays next year maybe she can do that she loves cats. The more the merrier for her.

Reply to KAZ
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/05/18

Hi Kate
Please let us know what happens with the kitties.
How did you get involved in Kitten Action etc.
I emailed them a while ago but did not hear anything.

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: Blaah | 2007/05/18

good luck
i wish hubby would let me do that

but he thinks two cats are more than enough

sigh

Reply to Blaah
Posted by: Kate | 2007/05/18

Okay I can go fetch them after work.
SOOOOOOOO EXCITED.

Now I am pacing up and down waiting for 4:15

Reply to Kate