Question
Posted by: jack | 2007/05/31

waiting and pretending

how long shall i wait for her to tell me how she feels about me?.I have 4 months now.she always smile when she saw me and we enjoy each other's compony.is this pretending ro what?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jack,

if you really like this girl and want to date her then you may need to take the plunge and ask her. She may be waiting for you, at the same time you are waiting for her - it could go on for ever! Its never easy, but taking risks is what relationships are about at times, especially in finding out if you like one another.

4
Posted by: jack | 2007/06/01

guyz i've already told her that i love her.

Reply to jack
Posted by: guy | 2007/06/01

dont jump to the conclusion that she has any feelings for you beyond friendliness (unless you are in some kind of special relationship. you arent very clear about what you two have between eachother [ie. friendship, hookup, etc]). but if you really want to know whats goin on in her head and whether you two have a chance of working out, you gotta make the move. dont do anything stupid, just be relaxedd and ask her to do something with you and if she says yes you are one step closer. make subtle moves during the "date" and see how she responds

Reply to guy
Posted by: Jay | 2007/05/31

Girls want the guys to chase and make the first move - maybe you should be the one telling her you like her? ;)

Good luck.
J

Reply to Jay
Posted by: LOL | 2007/05/31

She plays hard to get

Reply to LOL