Question
Posted by: jitter | 2007/08/17

vyrohexal

Please help. The chemist expert informed me that you should not take vyrohexal 400mg every day.
I have had four attacks of herpes this year. Three times at the base of my spine at the top of my bottom. None of them are sexually transmitted.
My gyne informed me that a vyrohexal is a new product and you can take 1/2 a tablet every day from now on for life and you wont get a recurrence.
I am too scared to be chained to a pill forever. If for instance I did not take it for 2 days, would the virus become immune to the table and mutate itself and give a bigger outbreak? I dont know what to do. I dont want to have the enormous stress of recurrent outbreaks but I also would like an alternative to daily tablet.
Is the zostavax vaccine available in SA and does it work.
thank you so much

This does not sound like genital herpes. Have a look at www.herpes.com for more information.