Question
Posted by: Tash | 2008/01/23

vulva sore and uncormfotable again

i finished my peiods 3 days ago, i have been suffering to what i was thought is thrush for 3 years now, i have been to every Dr,clinics and Gynaeos nothing helps me, even diflucan does not help me, i went to the Dr just before my period and a pep smear was done and the results says everything is normal, i am still burning and uncormfotable now.

im sooo frustrated by this. can someone plz help me.

Have a swab taken to see if it is thrush.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2008/01/24

I had the exact same thing for 2 yrs and nothing worked until I tried the following:

Take a probiotic daily.
Try using culturelle vaginal capsules, they are a vaginal proibiotic that restores the vaginal flora.
Ask your doc for a script for Diflucan, 1 capsule to be taken each day for 3 adys.

I really hope this helps:)

P.s If you are on the pill that may be the culprit, it was in my case!

Reply to Maya