Question
Posted by: hs | 2019/02/12

Vomiting and nausea

Hi, I had my gallbladder removed in may 2018. i had no issues or problems since then. the last 2 weeks however, i wake up at night with either severe vomitting or nausea. i suspect it may be due to my diet or something in it. i suspect it's due to the gallbladder as it seems to be bile i'm throwing up. what would cause this? Fat, alkhohol, starch?

- 2019/02/15

It cant be the gallbladder anymore because it has been removed, so it must be either the pancreas or the stomach, or even the liver. All of the above can cause the symptoms, but I would start by eliminating alcohol and fat. This sounds quite serious so rather go to your GP for a check-up as well. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.