Question
Posted by: Wynanda | 2009/11/09

Vomiting bile ( please help)

I have been vomiting bile for the last 6-8 months, which made me loose alot of weight and my day to day performance is not the same.

At first I looked for helped at a goverment facility as I am financialy not stable enough to affort medical expenes. For about 3 months and uncountable visits all I got was medication and told I suffer from acidity and could possibly have a stomach ulcer.

My mom eventualy borrowed me the money to have a gastroscopy done, which came out clean (no ulcer). My problem continued and then I started taking bladder and kidney tonic drops thinking it maybe there is somethign wrong there, but I was wrong.

Some days are good and some days are really bad, where I just get sick and cant even get out of bed because I dont have the energy. This has changed me completely. I fear the worst.

Please advise!

Hallo Wynanda
These are worrying symptoms as chronic vomiting with weight loss is not normal - you may have Addison's disease or inflammatory bowel disease. Please ask the outpatients doctor to refer you to a surgery clinic for further testing. Stress the fact that you have been vomiting daily for 6-8 months and that you are losing weight. If you have your gastroscopy results, take that with.You need at least an abdominal x/ray, some blood tests, and a sonar of the gall bladder.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/09

Hallo Wynanda

Reply to cyberdoc