Question
Posted by: Mashu | 2008/01/21

vomiting

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and my problem is that what ever i eat or drink i just throw out and my midwife always tells me to drink water but when i drink anything i vomit so i want to know if there's something i can do for me not to vomit cos its painfull and if it won't affect my baby.

I would suggest that you see a doctor. This is not norrmal at this stage of pregnancy. You may have a tummy bug or bladder infection.

1
Posted by: babalwa | 2008/01/22

i was vomiting as well and my gynae priscribed VOMIFENE(Tablets) which made me feel good, no more vomiting and nusea and i'm eating ok.And you can get them from the chemist without priscription.Just ask your midwife if its okay for you but i dont think they'll harm you.

Reply to babalwa