Question
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2008/06/11

Vomifene

Hi Doc,

I am 9 weeks pregnant & have unbearable nausea & morning sickness.
This is causing serious problems in my work life becuase i have an office bound job & need to travel for approx an hour every morning & evening to & from work.

I have nausea throughout the whole day & night.
My gynae prescribed Vomifene & thankfully it helped. i'm pretty much normal now.

I take one tablet at breakfast, one at lunch & two at bedtime to prevent the early morning nausea which is the worst.

i would like to know if its safe for me to use Vomifene throughout my first trimester in the dosage that i am currently using?

My gynae has said its safe, however i would love your valuable opinion.

I have been told to avoid any medication in the first 3 months but i cannot begin to explain how bad the nausea is, so i have no option but to treat it.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Vomifene is safe.

2
Posted by: Flowergirl | 2008/06/11

Thank You :)

Reply to Flowergirl
Posted by: flower | 2008/06/11

I also used vomifene in my first trimester. I am now 21 weeks 2 days and both baby and I are fine.

its pretty safe, i double, double, double checked.

Reply to flower