Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2004/10/24

Volunteer work at Lifeline?

Does somebody know whether anyone from the public can volunteer to work at LifeLine, and how one would go about doing this?

Belinda, It's some years since I helped with Lifeline training, but my impression is that anyone can volunteer, there's some sort of mild selection process, and then there should be some required training ( wich is good, as you don't want to be tossed in at the deep end without training ). Call your local Lifeline number, and ask if they're taking volunteers at present, either locally, or at some other reachable nearby branch.