Question
Posted by: nicole | 2005/11/26

volunteer work?

i am so aware of all the under-privelaged/ disabled people, but i want to do something about it. i want to help people, but i dont know where to start, or where to go to help these people. does anybody have advise to where to go.

Expert ImageTeen expert

you can try your local state hospitals, as they often have volunteer initiaives.

1
Posted by: Jase | 2005/11/26

Firstly I'd like to Salute you for your concern for the less advantaged. It is nice to see such a kind gesture from our youth in these times of moral degredation.

I know of a society called Golden Key. You can ggogle them on the net. they are a service based organisation run by university scholars.

There is also a society called Gift of the Givers. You can contact either of them.

I have worked with them in the past and both of them are doing excellent work.

i hope that helps.

Reply to Jase