Question
Posted by: jelly | 2005/01/10

voetkusings voel altyd warm

my voete voel altyd warm,en sensitief wat kan dit wees. al is dit winter dan voel dit so. asof my voetkussings geswel is

Jelly, dit mag wees as gevolg van ‘n senuwee of bloedvat probleem, inflammasie, infeksie en ‘n reeks van minder algemene toestande, maar gewoonlik is daar niks ernstig verkeerd nie. Die beste sal wees om jou dokter te sien en seker te maak. Sterkte.

1
Posted by: tracie | 2005/01/10

Sorry to reply in english but my afrikaans is not so good. I have the same problem with my feet feeling swollen, especially if i have just woken up. I heard a programme once that said although it is not diabetic neuropathy, some medications can work for it because it has something to do with the circulation in your feet which is what diabetics suffer from. I must admit that i have not this. Also i heard a new product on the market called "pedi-relax" which I am tempted to try as well.

Reply to tracie