Question
Posted by: RD | 2007/02/19

vitex and Yu Lin Zhu

I take 3x700mg vitex twice a day so thats 4200mg a day, prescribed to me by my homeopath. Is this too much? I get pains in my ovary area and was just wondering if maybe I'm taking too much vitex?

I also use Yu Lin Zhu. What is your feeling on this medication? I am taking both to try and regulate my irregular periods.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

is the pains since you have been using the meds. if so have you discussed this with your practitioner. are you measuring any specifical levels eg. FSH levels. this might account for the high dosage.
please advise common chinese name for me to give you more info.

regards
dr debbie

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/26

Hi am 23years of age and been trying to concieve for the 2years but nothing is happening,went to doctor for infertility test but came out ok.but still no luck in getting pregnant so i decided to go to chines herbal medicine and they gave me Yu Lin Zhu and vitex chastesberry so i dont know if for sure i should both take them the same time??? Please help