Question
Posted by: Jacqui | 2005/01/12

vitamins not being absorbed

I am 8 weeks pregnant and have been taking staminogro as instructed by my gynae. I don't take any other folic acid or prenatal vitamins. I haven't been eating much as I feel so sick all the time. Last night I took my 4 staminogro tablets at 22h30 and this morning at 9am (sorry don't know how to word this)...when I went to the loo, I saw one of the whole tablets in the loo! Why wouldn't it have been broken down and absorbed? I am so worried now that I have not been getting the folic acid and evrything else I need. What could be the reason for this?

This happens occasionally. Carry on with the tablets. Some of them will be absorbed.