Question
Posted by: CIndy | 2007/03/13

Vitamins for 25year old

I am trying to lose weight but I am strugling because I have gravings for Vegies, and most importent Sweets, Choc, ect. What Vitimanis can I use, I am 25 Female.

Dear Cindy
If you are using a balanced slimming diet that includes all the food groups, including carbohydrates and if your diet is not too low in energy, then you should NOT be developing cravings or need vitamin supplements. If you are on an unbalanced diet (protein only) or a very-low-energy diet then Please consider changing to a moderately energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), to lose weight. Also increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). Taking vitamin pills will not get rid of the cravings, but eating high-fibre low-fat carbohydrates will.