Question
Posted by: mara | 2005/07/01

Vitamins and other

Can i take the following vitamins while on 60 mg of prednisone:

350 mg Vit C chewable tablets
1 x Vit E and B6 supplement
1 x folic Acid tablet
1 Spoon of Flaxseed Oil is this safe to take? if not can i take Salmon oil capsules instead?

I will also be taking Pantoloc, Calcium and Vit D, Slow K which the dr prescribed with the prednisone. I just wanted to be sure my other stuff is fine as i forgot to ask him now he is on leave. oh also what is Slow K is this magnesium????

Mara, you’re welcome to take it all (if you can afford it). :-) Slow K® contains potassium – an electrolyte just like magnesium. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.