Posted by: wanna be sexy | 2008/08/11

vitamins ??

Hi Diet Doc I began a starvation diet today and I know its not healthy , but I have to lose winter weight ASAP .Im gonna be on this starvation diet for 21 days beginning from today . I also took all kinds of vitamin supplements . will that help ??its only for 21 days .

Dear Wanna Be Sexy
You know full well that starvation diets are NOT a good idea and that I am totally opposed to their use. Taking vitamin supplements cannot make up for the lack of macronutrients like proteins, carbs and beneficial fats. I think 21 days is far too long to starve your body as this could push you towards eating disorders like anorexia. Please reconsider your decision and rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and regular exercise to lose weight. It may be slower, but it's much healthier and you will also look better, not all drawn and wan.
Take care

Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/11

Go for it!!!! Because if you know its not healthy and want to harm your body then you haven' t made to bad choice.

Reply to Zexeon