Question
Posted by: C | 2008/01/28

Vitamins

We are trying to fall pregnant, and I just want to find out what vitamins my husband and I can take, in order to improve our chances of having a strong and healthy baby!

Both of us are taking folic acid and a multi vitamin!

We do not smoke, and I completely stoped my intake of any alchol, but my husband has his occational glass of red wine!

I have also minimised my intake of sugar and coffee!
We are also taking in more fruits & veg.

I know I must sound terrible, but my brother is disabled, and I am really trying to do everything from my side to avoid having a disabled child, because I don't think I will be strong enough to handle it!

Do you have any other advice that we can use in-order to have a healthy baby!

You are doing all the right things. There is nothing further that you need to take.