Question
Posted by: C | 2005/12/13

Vitamins

My doctor suggested that I use Preg 6 along with Folic accid for at least 3 months before I get pregnant. Unfortunately Preg 6 is no longer on the market. What is the best product to substitute it with?

You could try Pregnavit M.

5
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/12/14

I checked the pack, its made by PHARMAFRICA (pty) ltd.

Reply to Virgo
Posted by: Amoré | 2005/12/14

I think it is made by Afripharm (or something like that), but you should easily find it at your local pharmacy.

Reply to Amoré
Posted by: Dee | 2005/12/14

Hi Ladies,
Please can you tell me who makes DS-24. I am currently taking calcium, folic acid, spirulina, vit C and Evening Primrose Oil and its quite irritating having to take all those everyday.
Thanks,
Dee

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Amoré | 2005/12/13

I was at our pharmacy yesterday to get a multivitamin and stock up on folic acid. They said the vitamins DS-24 (+-R99 for 2 month supply) has enough folic acid, calcium and all you need for a healthy pregnancy. It is great - only one pil to pop. Good luck!

Reply to Amoré
Posted by: Jacky | 2005/12/13

My doc advised me to start using DS24 3 months before ttc - it has all the folic acid in it that you need to have.
I'm 23w3d and I'm still using it.

Reply to Jacky