Question
Posted by: vita | 2007/03/07

vitamin confusion

Hoping you can suggest some sort of vitamin, lately i tend to feel flat and exhausted come 3pm'ish - i normally clock in at 8am at work - have a decent breakfast and a sandwich or two with h20 for lunch - all home made and healthy.

So i visited dischem today but theres thousands of vitamin supplements available. Absolutely clueless as to what to choose.

Any suggestions? Or think its better to pop by my GP and get his opinion? (he's on holiday till end of the month though)

Hi Vita
Vitathion, Pharmaton, Burnout are good ones but you can even use the Dischem brand.
See that it contains the recommended daily dosage of vit B's for adults, and if possible, trace elements like magnesium and Zinc.
Avoid stuff with high levels of caffeien in it .

2
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/07

After trying pretty much everything and in every combination, I can recommend Bestum - you can feel the difference once you've been on it for a week or two - it also helps hugely with PMS believe it or not!!

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Karen | 2007/03/07

I have heard, and read that an EXCELLENT multi vitamin is Advanced Optimum Nutrition Formula it is endorsed by Patrick Holford who is one of the best nutritionists in the world. At health stores and dischem etc

Reply to Karen