Question
Posted by: anne | 2007/04/19

vitamin B6 reduces breast pain

I have had breast pain for many years...was reccommended Lactosec...which worked magically...after many years of hunting down a cure...now I live in Serbia...no lactosec...but vit B6 is doing the job ...are they the same...what is causing it that lactosec can take it away so quickly....I am 54 years old...maybe everyone should be taking it?????

Hi Anne
I love using Lactosec for my patients - it is just a nice high dose of Vit B6 ( 100mg) and individual 25mgs x 4 will also do the trick! I think it works by lowering the prolactin levels that cause swelling of the breast glands. We also use it for mothers that want to stop breastfeeding.