Question
Posted by: Lala | 2003/12/17

Vitamin B Co

I would like to know if Vit BCo(GNLD product). could be a harm to the baby if I take it.I am 4 mnths now and I don't feel preggies.I only feel when I finished eating as well as when I am sleeping I can feel the bump in the pelvic area.Is this normal other signs are still there.

Vit BCo is safe in pregnancy. Four months is a bit early to feel movements but if you feel the 'bump' growing, that is a good sign.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2003/12/17

Your pharmacist is also a good person to ask. Take the leaflet with you and ask them.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/17

Hi.

I suggest that you read the leaflet inside in the contra-indications section. NOt all vitamines are good for you when you are pregnant.

Good luck!

Reply to ciska