Question
Posted by: Vits | 2008/01/04

Vitamin advice please

My husband and I are going to try and conceive for the first time. I have come off the pill.

Please advise what vitamins I should take while we try conceive, and during pregnancy. Please will you recommend any particular brands etc?

Is there a risk of overdosing with vitamins?

Thanks so much!

Try Pregnavit M. You can overdose on vitamins, so stick to the one.

2
Posted by: gina | 2008/01/04

hi there starting the baby dancing !! yes folic acid is inportant, you can use stamino grow get it from clicks or discem you and your husband can use it, some gyne's give this to couples struggeling to concieve and has worked, there is also vit e 1000 from nutrell and also zinplexs, dr collins sells vit supplements that costs round about R900 a bottle for 1 month supply if this is too expensive try reading what vit he's got in this bottle !!
good luck and most inportant is to pray and and enjoy !

Reply to gina
Posted by: LeeT | 2008/01/04

Most important thing to start taking immediately is Folic Acid. I get a strong dose (5 milligram) from the Pharmacist. A good multivitamin is also probably a good idea.

Don't think you can overdose - unless you go completely overboard. When preggies, be very careful of too much Vitamin A.

When pregnant take Pregnavit M.

Reply to LeeT