Question
Posted by: MK | 2008/01/08

Vitalenea

I have looked at the vitalenea diet and it seem to be very reasonable and balanced. Is it a good diet,can i ude it while breastfeeding?

MK

Dear MK
I have not yet checked out the Vitalenea diet, but if it is well balanced and contains all the food groups then you can try using it while breastfeeding because I presume it encourages the intake of yoghurt that is rich in calcium.
If you find that you get tired and that your milk supply decreases, this will indicate if the diet is not sustaining enough for you while breastfeeding.