Question
Posted by: TOUCH | 2004/01/14

VITA 4 MOM 2 BE

I am 16 weeks pregnant and today I have stared taking PregnavitM. Before I used to take folic acid and ferrous. What else can I take because I think I need to increase my weight. My normal weight is 46kg. I don't know how much weight I have gained so far but my first visit to the Gynae is this coming saturday - That is when I would know as to how much I weigh. PLEASE ADVICE ME ON THE OTHER VITAMIN SUPPLIMENTS THAT I CAN TAKE.

Pregnavit M contains all the vitamins that you need. It is important also to eat a healthy balanced diet.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/14

Pregnavit M is ample in terms of vitamins. I also drink Nutriment T with Milk. I don't need to pick up extra weight but I do find that it has kept me healthy and is a very tasty supplement.

Reply to Kate