Question
Posted by: Shakkas | 2004/01/07

Vit B12 does it increase fertilty

I would like to find out if I use the vitamin b12 injection to loss weight will it affect my fertility level.

Dear Shakkas
I must admit that I have NEVER heard of anyone losing weight because they have received a vit B12 injection! Vit B12 is essential for the formation of healthy blood and to prevent so-called pernicious anaemia. If you suffer from this type of anaemia it could affect your fertility, so using B12 should prevent the anaemia and increase your fertility, but I don't think it is going to help you lose weight.
Take care