Question
Posted by: c | 2004/11/29

Visit to the shrink

Dear Cybershrink
I’ve seen my shrink today. What a relief, it is over and done with.
My shrink said I did the right thing to increase the Risperdal (I didn’t tell him that it was on your advice). He said if I experience severe stress I could become psychotic. Thanks to you it never became serious.
He adjusted my meds. combo. again. So I’ll see how it goes. The best news is that he has said that I only need to see him again in three months time.
Thanks again. You helped me a lot.

Dear c,
I'm so pleased to hear that you have now seen your chrink again. I'm so pleased if I was of some help to you. The revised combo of meds may suit you even better. Some of us can be surprisingly stable, but under excess stress may just drift across the border into psychosis, and you had the sense and the bravery to recognize when this was happening, and to get the right help, chemically as well, to find your way back. Welcome back.

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/29

Hey C,

So glad to hear you're feeling so much better & relieved.

Bummer though, guess I'll have to stop watching you now... c,")

Have a great day,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun