Question
Posted by: Ali | 2005/11/30

Visit to gynea while on having period

We are TTC and I am visiting the gynea on Tuesday. If I am pregnant, GREAT no problem. But if I am not pregnant, that's the week that I am having my period. What do I do? Can I still visit the gynea or do I need to reshedule? (I have waited almost 2 months for this appointment.) Can she still examine my while I have my period?

You can still be examined during your period.

2
Posted by: 007 | 2005/12/01

Just phone the doctors receptionist and ask her. Doctors normally tell their receptionist if they have a problem with you having your period and she will then advise you what to do.

Reply to 007
Posted by: Just J | 2005/12/01

Hi Ali

Yes you can keep your appointment. Just let her know up front that you are on.
Good luck and best of luck with results.

Reply to Just J