Question
Posted by: Mary | 2004/11/11

Vision

For the last few months I keep having vision problems. I get the impression that I either have "gunge" in my eyes or my glasses are dirty. I clean my glasses and wipe my eyes, have even tried eye drops to wash out my eyes, but nothing seems to solve the problem. It is really disturbing as I find that I am having difficulty in reading as "things" float across my eyes and the words blur or disappear. Help!!

Mary, it might be that you have cataracts or corneal problems. The best would be to see an ophthalmologist and make sure that it is nothing serious. Good luck.