Question
Posted by: Tersia | 2004/10/21

Virus in ear

Hi. I have been diagnosed with a virus in my right ear (don't know the name of it) and lost my hearing in my ear. According to an Ear Specialist, they can not give me any treatment as I am 11 weeks pregnant. I would like to know it this virus could effect my pregnancy and it this permanent? Is there really no other way that I could get help or treatment??

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."

1
Posted by: Health24 | 2004/10/21

Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem.

Reply to Health24