Question
Posted by: Angle | 2007/02/21

Virus in AIR?

hi doc, can you please tell me what virusses are currently in the air and what the symptoms of them are as my work collegue an friend has a virus and told me that it is contages, and i think i might be coming down with something as i am sitting with very low blood presure and my head wants to explode, i feel like throwing up if i see food and feel drained......and just feel crap in general.

thx

Dear Angle
There are cold viruses and stomach flu going round - all viruses are contagious. Rather see your GP, you may need medication and bed rest (sickleave).