Question
Posted by: Mies | 2008/01/25

Virginal Lumps

I have developed a virginal lump, it started as a sore it grew and it was painful, it has liquidish substance inside, the foundation of the lump is hard and the top part is soft. last night while I was asleep it broke. the liquid has blood and is light yellowish in colour. it did not have any fowl smell though. Please tell me what could be wrong and maybe recommend a gyne.

It could be an infected hair follicle. If it has now burst and resolves in the next day or two, there is probably no need to see a gynaecologist.