Question
Posted by: Candi | 2007/11/29

Virginal Infection

Lately I have had really bad smelling urine. I have also been a little itching but only slightly. My pee smells bas as if it's a few days old. It aslo a milky like yellow colour. I drink lots of water and other fluids. I aslo get a sensation every now and then as if I need to go but when I do there actualy nothing Do you think that I have an infection and if so what could it be. My dicharge seems to be normal. A while ago my after being intimate my partner complained of having a burning sensation on the tip of his penis. Do you think the two are related. Can anyone give me some advise

It sounds like you have a bladder infection and need antibiotics. The itch may be thrush and your partner could have this as well.