Question
Posted by: Scot | 2003/10/29

Virgin Vagina Butt not Virgin Butthole!!!!!!

I recently got married and although I am not a virgin, my wife claimed she was a virgin. She had only one boyfriend and all they did she claims was mutual masturbation, he used to finger her vagina. And trully on the wedding night, I had a hard time breaking her virginity and she bled . ( My first time to break a virgin and gosh it was tough). However during the course of this time I started to caress her arsehole( My favourite) and she was enjoying it. So I started to finger it and she really enoys it, I even put two fingers up there and she she put up no resistance and continues to enjoy it. However many of the women I used to sleep with,, you touch their ass and they push you away, unless they are into anal sex. Now I am wondering if her old boyfriend used to finger her bum or even butt -|- her. I love my wife very much,, but I just want to know this,, if she had been fingered or had sex in the back, but I am afraid to ask her, because she said she was a virgin but I think maybe only in the front not the back So please help me .. how should I find out??

There is only one way to find out, by aksing her. However, why are you so suspicious, these are not good grounds to start a marriage on. Stop comparing her to ex-girlfriends, as every person is unique, and just because she allows you to penetrate her anally does not mean that she engaged in anal sex. Why is this information so important to you? Blaming and shaming are recipes for disaster. Shame on you. Now go over and kiss your wife!!!

Dr Elna McIntosh

11
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/11

Sorry dude, but you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to complain or be suspicious about your wife virginity, because YOU WERE NOT VIRGIN YOURSELF when you married her. Indeed, you are the one who is at fault here. Imagine your wife being suspicious about YOUR anal virginity! Grow up and stop claiming from your wife the "virtues" you clearly disregarded yourself. Enjoy sex the way you BOTH like.

Posted by: Brabus | 2003/10/30

Anal sex is a no go. Even pigs don't do it.
Otherwise, even if I could I would never marry a virgin due to the fact that they always wonder how it could've been with that one and this one and always want to explore. I had taken quite a few virginities and knows what it is to take one, no doubt. The fact of the matter is that they would always want to know at some stage what it would be like with different men and sizes.
Rather get someone that explored the so called greener pastures and know what it's like outhere. Get real guys, we're not living in the 1800's.
We used to scout for virgins at school to take. Mary your virgin wife and expect her to cheat on you as well.

Reply to Brabus
Posted by: 1 who knows | 2003/10/29

brown star is right, if you are going any where near her rear fingers or dick get loads of lubrication other wise no matter what she tells you it is uncomfortable and sometimes painful!
if you do this it will be really good for her and i am sure she will open up to you
just take it slowly and remember that it does not matter what she has done in the past just focus on enjoying yourselves..its you she married

Reply to 1 who knows
Posted by: brown star | 2003/10/29

anal sex.........give it a go!!! but remember to have plenty of lube

Reply to brown star
Posted by: bat | 2003/10/29

I know quessie, I wasn't trying to be harsh - just trying to tell him that he wasn't a virgin AT ALL, if she was a virgin then she did very well up to then. I wasn't a virgin myself when I got married and I don't consider myself a "bad" person. The trend lately is to have sex before you marry someone and I'm merely trying to bring that point across. He wasn't a virgin anymore, so he in fact doesn't really have the right to insist on knowing exactly what she did with whom.

Either way - I've heard that some people can start having anal sex without much hassle. Not me - I can't stand it because it just hurts so much - but apparently everyone doesn't have the same problem when trying it out at first. She might just be one of those lucky people who can start enjoying it without having to have too much "preparation" done.

Reply to bat
Posted by: quessie | 2003/10/29

Be careful of brash statements like that Bat, whether you are a virgin or not is not a basis on whether you are a good person or not.

Reply to quessie
Posted by: bat | 2003/10/29

If you weren't a virgin at all when you got married and you know for a fact she was (like you say you are) then she's already better than 80% of all women. Men don't marry virgins anymore because they don't exist anymore. So be thankful for that and nevermind what types of sex-play she had before she got involved with you.

Reply to bat
Posted by: DLA | 2003/10/29

I say ask her, and what's the big deal anyway? She chose to marry YOU didn't she? And she obviously has an open mind and no hangups about anal sex, so enjoy it, and yes, grow up!

Reply to DLA
Posted by: 66 | 2003/10/29

Did you only finger her or also penetrated her with your penis and she did not complaying. If she did not then She is not an anal virgin and if you did not try and enter her and see her reaction.

Then Love her more becouse she can contain you like HELL. Don't compere becoz I know you won't like to be compered to her EX. becoz up to now you are not doing anything better than HIM.

Reply to 66
Posted by: cc | 2003/10/29

i dont know, it would eat away at me to, not knowing, as an virgin, you would expect innocence, not someone into anal sex, i think you got taken into beliving she was innocent.

Reply to cc
Posted by: lrene | 2003/10/29

Why do you need to know? Would you divorce her if she was not an anal virgin? l think you need to grow up, you are now a married man not a teenager.

Reply to lrene