Question
Posted by: virgin | 2006/07/17

virgin

in todays society.........wat is an appropriate age to lose ur virginity..........im 20 yrs old.
thanks

In South Africa - the average age girls start having sex is 12 - appropriate age is what is OK for you.

E Mc

6
Posted by: Devil | 2006/07/17

Not worth marrying a virgin...like buying a car without test driving it.......does not work you buggered either way

Reply to Devil
Posted by: Truth | 2006/07/17

Thanks. Not bad for a 21 yr old guy is it.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: VIRGIN RIPPER | 2006/07/17

WELL DONE GUYS , I REALLY LOOK UP TO YOU , KEEP IT UP

Reply to VIRGIN RIPPER
Posted by: another virgin | 2006/07/17

I agree with Truth. I am 28 and still a virgin however want to wait untill I am married. It is your choice do not let someone force you into it

Reply to another virgin
Posted by: Truth | 2006/07/17

When ever you feel that you are happy to give it away. Just ask yourself whether you would want to marry a virgin?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Devil | 2006/07/17

16....

Reply to Devil