Question
Posted by: cyte | 2004/11/01

Virgin????

Hi Ladies...

I'm in desperate need of your help, I'm a virgin, I tried several times to have sex with my boyfriend, but he can't seem to penetrate me, this may seem funny but I somehow don't know where he should penetrate, he tries to penetrate but I seem to close-up (tighten my mucsles). We used the KY JELLY but does not seem to help. I'm on the verge of breaking-down. I really don't know what is wrong with me, Sometimes I feel like going to a gynea but when I get there I feel scared and decide to leave because I'm so scared of the spaculum. Please help!!! HELP

It sounds like you have vaginismus. There are exercises that you can do to help with this. The sexologist will be able to advise you.

2
Posted by: cyte | 2004/11/01

Yes he is understanding my situation, yes you are so right I'm scared of sex my body never relaxes Idon't know why, is it maybe a psycological problem????I DON'T KNOW, but now it's up to me to make all this situation alright, is there a place I could got to for help. I really am desperate and I'm willing to pay anything just to make this right>>>>>PLEASE HELP!!!

Reply to cyte
Posted by: .. | 2004/11/01

hi

it seems that you are very stressed and maybe a bit scared of having sex??youre body needs to be totally relaxed and your are gonna want to have sex for your body to totally except everything thats about to happen.sex is a wonderful thing and it should happen in a loving commited relationship.it shouldn't tense you.I hope your boyfriend is unerstanding your situation??

Reply to ..