Question
Posted by: RRR | 2004/01/15

Virgin

I am a virgin. My fiance and I have been trying to have sex, however, I experiencing alot of pain when he trys to penetrate. Is there anything that we can do to make it less painful?

In addition to foreplay, using KY jelly is helpful. The missionary position is often best for the first time and you could try putting a pillow under your bottom as well.

1
Posted by: anon | 2004/01/15

make sure u have plenty of foreplay, make sure u are really turned on before having full sex, even better ask ur man to make/help you cum/orgasm beforehand. although it was never painfull for me, my first time was a disaster the 2nd time was a success for i went ontop-penatration is far easier in that position.
if after all this u still have probs u may need a lil extra lube so try KY-jelly

Reply to anon