Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2004/10/15

Virganal itch

My whole body is very itchy incl. my virgina, mostly at night. Dont have a smelly discharge, it is not painful when i go to the toilet, have sores on my private part, but they are just itchy not painful at all. I normaly squeez them to get rid of them, after squeezing one, the other one apears. Dont know whats wrong with me. Pls help

Vicky, it is difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to examine you first. It might be due to an infection, an allergic reaction, a form of eczema, etc. and the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.