Question
Posted by: Bo | 2004/03/11

Vinegar Apple Cider

How effective is it in reducing and maintaing weight?

Dear Bo
I have neve been able to understand why drinking acetic acid should assist weight loss. The apple cider vinegar craze comes and goes, but it really does not cause weight loss. Nowadays, some of the apple cider vinegar preparations may contain other components, such as pectin or bitter orange extract, which could increase bowel movements or suppress appetite and thus cause slight weight loss, but the vinegar on its own will not make a difference UNLESS you use an energy-reduced diet and do exercise, which you could use without the vinegar to lose weight.

2
Posted by: nicky | 2004/03/16

i've been using Apple Cider Vinegar for years stopped and started using it again, used it for a week and lost a kg..i put it on my cold water and drink it,it reduces your appetite and if you drink at least 8 or more glasses of water you'll see its miracles.
And remeber its all in the mind, so you better put your mind to whatever you use but don't over do it...too much of anything is a poison..and don't forget to work out ..i've just found that walking is the best medicine to firm your thighs..just for 45 minutes..and hot water it does it for me..a glass in the morning and maybe after your meals or before..don't use all these drugs they don't work..you wasting your money..
Hot water or cold, work out and or apple cider vinegar..you'll see miracles

Reply to nicky
Posted by: SHARON | 2004/03/11

all it did was give me heartburn. waste of money.

Reply to SHARON