Question
Posted by: Brittany | 2005/12/13

Viginia Infection??

I think i've got viginal infecton. It burns, itch and is very uncomfortable and got a strange white discharge. What can I use to treat this infection? It has been going continiously now for almost 4/5months now and just not getting better!!

Dear Brittany,
It sounds like candida infection. You can buy antifungal cream or pessaries to put in the vagina at any pharmacy. If it does not clear up with the treatment in one week, you need to see a dr to prescribe antifungal tablets for you. Did you start with a new contraceptive pill lately?

1
Posted by: m | 2005/12/14

try canestan

Reply to m