Posted by: Princess | 2008/06/23

Viginal fluid and ichy lips

i have been sexualy inactive for 6 months now, i have a very smelly viginal fluid, its not the normal fluid , the fluid is sumetimes watery or thick brownish, , and it is forever itchy, i dont know waht is wrong me, please help.

Sounds like you have a vaginal infection not sexually transmitted. See your doctor for treatment

Posted by: CE | 2008/06/23

I would suggest you go see your doctor. Sometimes its not even necessary for your doctor to do an examination (which can be embarrassing) so don't be nervous. Just explain the symptoms and they will immediately know that you have infection which needs to be treated with antibiotics and maybe even a cream for the itchiness. When discharge is smelly, its never a good sign.

Reply to CE