Question
Posted by: mimi | 2004/02/15

Viginal discharge problems

Dear Gynaedoc
Im 16 years old. I have a huge problem. My discharge is thick, smelly and yellow. Im too embarrased to go to my private GP. I sometimes have to wear pads even if im not sick, coz my panties get very wet, because of the amount of discharge. Could it be a STD? (coz im not a virgin), or a bacterial infection. Please help. Its realy ruening my life, it smells so bad.

mimi

It sounds like you have an infection of some sort, posssibly an STD. It is essential that you see a doctor so that this can be treated before it causes serious damage.