Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/03/06

Vigina Lips

Hi I am just concerned, over the weekend I visited my friend and as we were taking a bath I realised something, I am still shocked, maybe I am ignorant.

I found that the inner and out lips of her vigina were small and intact, whereas mine were different.

my inner lips are a bit bigger that my outer (they come out) sorry for the ignorance.

Is this normal.

Did you ahev a good look at your faces - do they look the same?? Vagina's (actually the correct name Vulva) are all different. Vagina is teh hollow tube.

Have a look at the website www.bettydodson.com for a great information site on the unique differences of women. Also if you can get hold of a copy of the book Femalia.

Dr E Mc

5
Posted by: nicky | 2007/03/06

ignore this fool, remember the fool we will always have them in our society, nothing wrong with your question. there just everything wrong with the devils mind. calling you names, maybe his mother is a man

Reply to nicky
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/03/06

Aged -

Yes we are the same age, 30. and thank you very much for the explanation (its was the first time I saw this)

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Aged | 2007/03/06

Are you of the same age?<br><br>Yes women they differ in terms of their V-lips, nothing strange..!

Reply to Aged
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/03/06

Devil, honestly you are so boring its not funny, if you do not have anything to say please do not respond. You have been nasty to other people, GET A LIFE......

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Devil | 2007/03/06

WHAT ELSE DID YOU TWO GET UP 2 ?...BESIDES SHOW ME YOURS AND i WILL SHOW YOU MINE?

Reply to Devil