Posted by: LADIE P | 2009/01/05

Viganal Infection

hi there,<br><br>I am very worried that i might have a viganal infection.<br>I have grew something in my vigina i' m scared to go consult. it started of as an itchy pimple but it has grown to be something i don' t know. what could it be and what must i do to get rid of it because its affecting my sexual confidence.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

go see a your Gynecologist! why be scared? he has seen it all in his career- its his job! sort it out before it becomes a bigger problem

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: STALLION | 2009/01/05

The vagina has a very complex chemistry. Many women develop candida very often. Speak to a lady at the pharmacy. You can buy clotrimazole and various ointments without prescription.


Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.