Question
Posted by: Mother | 2004/10/28

Vibrator fo Teenager

My daughter has just turned 16, have a bf of 18 and they are into heavy petting. She discussed this with me and her feelings at times become so strong that she become on the point of giving in to penetration. She asked me to buy her a vibrator, having in mind that if she had one to use afterwards it will put her mind to rest that she will receive some kind of penetration and thus be able to resist. Will it be advisable to do this? Could there be after effects for a teenager to use a vibrator? To me as a mother it sounds much safer for a teenager in these days but I am a bit confused. Please help.

Expert ImageTeen expert

it great that you have such an open relationship with your daughter that she has been able to ask you about this, and also that she is being sensible about steps towards penetrative sex.

It is safe for her to use a vibrator, but to get more information on this I suggest you post this question to our sexologist here at Health24

2
Posted by: Mother | 2004/12/03

Are you still a virgin? Did you know that the word "virgin" is ONLY referred to a female who has never had penile penetration. What did you expect.

Reply to Mother
Posted by: Virgin | 2004/11/02

Do you really think your daughter wants to lose her virginity to a piece of vibrating rubber?

Reply to Virgin