Question
Posted by: me | 2011/09/30

Vibrator

I love my vibrator, but my bf wont let me use it. We live together and have a baby. I think it is because he feels insecure? I thought he would like to see me enjoy myself, but he still refuses. This means that I have to keep it a secret, which I obviously dont like. I love our lovemaking, but sometimes I just want to come quickly and I do with the vib (within a minute or 2). My question is, is he unreasonable or does he have a valid point?

the insecurities about toys will always pose dificulties in relationships .If you are to use the toys , discusion has to occur and you have to ensure that you or your partner and not pushed into accepting what you are not comfortable with. Dont think that he would like to see you use the toy but rather enquire what he likes .

2
Posted by: mark | 2011/09/30

Hi,me.Can you tell me what size is the vibrator.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Dave | 2011/09/30

Any relationship (including a sexual one) works both ways. The fact that you can be open and honest with him about your needs and desires is great. Keep it that way!
The fact that he does not want you to partake in something you enjoy that is not having a negative affect on anyone is selfish in my opinion.l
He could insecure but what about? Are you operating a 20inch black monster dildo? Then I could understand his concern since he might feel inadequate to satisfy you.
But if we talking average size then he is just being stupid. Who would not enjoy their partner giving them a toy show??

Reply to Dave